Looking for a keto friendly addition to your Sunday’s brunch? Then these keto crepes might be just what you’re looking for! At only 1.6 grams of net carbs per crepe they are perfect to enjoy together with the whole family.
Tips for making this recipe
In this recipe I use a blender to mix the ingredients because it’s just so convenient and blends the ingredients really well. If you don’t have a blender, you can still use an electrical mixer or just a whisk.
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp granulated erythritol
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/3 cup blueberries or strawberries
- 1 tsp powdered erythritol
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until you have a smooth batter.
- Heat a 10 inch non-sticking pan with some butter.
- When the butter is melted, pour 1/3 cup of batter to the pan and swirl or spread into a thin layer that reaches the edges.
- Cook until edges are cooked and can be loosened with a spatula.
- Flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned.
- Remove from the pan, en repeat until you used up all the batter.
- Serve them with some berries, powdered erythritol or even some keto nutella spread.