Looking for a keto friendly version of tiramisu with the delicious taste of berries? Look no further!
I made this keto dessert for our Easter Dinner and it was a hit. Everyone loved it! It has the perfect creamy taste with a little hint of sour because of the combination with raspberries with lime.
Making this is actually quite easy, you don’t need too many cooking skills to prepare this delicious dessert. With only 3 grams of net carbs per serving, you can enjoy a nice piece of tiramisu that tastes amazing and fits into your ketogenic lifestyle.
I was inspired by an original strawberry tiramisu recipes from divaliciousrecipes.com where she used strawberries instead of raspberries and lemon juice, instead of lime. So credits to Angela!
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Erythritol Powdered
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- Add 1 cup of raspberries in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the lemon juice, erythritol and water and cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat until the raspberries are soft and turn into a sauce. Add more water if the mixture becomes too dry.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees
- Line a 8-inch square baking tin with parchment paper
- Whisk the butter with the erythritol until creamy
- Add the egg yolks and vanilla and continue to whisk.
- Add the coconut flour, salt and baking powder and mix well.
- Add the water if the mixture is too stiff.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in the egg whites and mix until combined
- Spoon into the tin, evenly smooth out the cake mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the sponge is golden and firm.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
THE MASCARPONE LAYER
- Beat the mascarpone and heavy whipping cream together.
- Add the erythritol and vanilla. Continue to beat until smooth.
- Layer the raspberry sauce on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Cut the sponge into fingers.
- Lay the sponge fingers on top of the raspberry sauce.
- Cover with a layer of the cream
- Repeat until the dish is filled.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Add some raspberries on top before serving.
*This post may contain affiliate links which helps keep this content free.